Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Birthday Banner

In December we celebrated our son's 3rd Birthday. This year it was a Thomas and Friends Birthday. I handmade the banners, cupcake toppers, popcorn box labels, Lollipop stand, an activity book and decorated the cupcake stand as well. The theme was Thomas and Friends and the colors were Blue and Red.

Below I have some instructions on how I did the Banner














Items Used

  •  I printed the Polka dot paper from Paperprintables.com. This is a free website that has tons of paper you can download and print at home. 
  •  I bought the Blue and Red Die case letters from DollarTree. It’s a dollar for Blue and a dollar for the red letter. If you have tools for cutting letters like a Cricut then you are all set. 
  •  I also used a Bazzil Red Cardstock. 
  •  I used foam stickers to stick the letters to give some dimension to it (bought in bulk from Oriental Trading) 


I used Fiskars paper cutter to cut the triangles, you can get at least 2 triangles from a piece of 81/2x11 sheet of paper. I stuck the letters and used a paper punch to make holes for putting the ribbon.

Next entry instructions on how I created the Activity book on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment