My cousin recently got engaged and I made this card to congratulate him. But this is such a nice simple design that you could use it for any occasion. I created the flower using a tutorial I watched on youtube. (http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com).
- Plain cardstock bought from Michaels during one of the sales. 4 pads of 81/2 * 11 paper for $10 dollars. So the cost of paper I used for this card must around $1.00
- Ink pads pumpkin spice and green color was bought at Joann for $1 each.
- Ribbon was bought at Joann for 50c for 5 meters of ribbon and I used a small fraction of it.
- Rhinestones were bought at Joann for 97c. It had about 30 or so stones.
- Background stamp was bought at Michaels for $1.99 and I found it in their clearance bins.
- Always check out the clearance bins and dollar bins in Michaels and Joann. You get the best deals.
- Subscribe to Michaels or other hobby sites to receive coupons via email. If you have a Smartphone you don’t even have to print them. Just show the bar code at the register and they will accept it. Most stores also respect competitor coupons.