I wanted to start my blog with a scrapbook page I created for an Earth Day celebration at my son’s school. They released 3000 lady bugs free that day. This picture was taken when my son was standing in line for their teacher to hand them lady bugs so they could release it.
Supplies I used
- Free printable paper from www.mygrafico.com. I used the lady bug paper pack by Shery K Designs for this project.
- The title was made using a stencil bought from Dollor store.
- Black ink pad bought from Michaels on a sale for $1.99. You can get them in the Dollar store as well.
- Dimensional foam stickers or you could cut small pieces of foam and glue it on both sides and mount the title. (Foam sheets can also be found in Dollar store)
- I typed up the journal on the computer and cut them up and stuck it to the bottom
- I also added a few charms (ladybug, butterfly, bee and flower) that I bought online at OrientalTrading.com.
- I also used letter stickers for the date. The bought a sticker pack from orientaltrading.com.
- I used a Martha Stewart Punch-3 In 1 Butterfly that I bought from Joann.com in a half off sale. But you can add stickers or any kind of embellishments.
Cost of the basic supplies on this page
- 85c for the charms
- $1.00 for ink pad which can be used for more projects
- $1.00 for Stencil which can be used for more projects
- $1.00 for a pack of 10 foam sheets
- Optional Butterfly punch – $5.49 (50% off sale)